VITA Digital Collections Toolkit is a software, hosting and discovery solution for organizations and groups to customize and share community history and newspaper collections online.
VITA offers a web-based end-to-end solution for libraries, museums, archives, heritage and historical and other groups looking to build, manage and display digital collections of images, newspapers, oral histories, 3D objects, and more.
The VITA Toolkit lets you create and manage sustainable digital collections of community content with dynamic online search and display. Subscription to the toolkit includes a secure, sophisticated data management system, full customization options, and interactive public-facing websites for exhibiting your collections. Our advanced technologies also means all content is easy to search and is optimized for online discovery from anywhere.
VITA has everything you need:
- web-based templates for data entry
- secure hosting and back up of all digital files
- fully customizable website
- cutting edge search, browse & discover technologies
- optimized web presence for global discovery
- one-on-one and community support