ODW offers a range of digital solutions for small to large community heritage organizations, academic and public libraries, and others who provide content and for the public who are looking for content online.
- The VITA Digital Toolkit for creating and managing multimedia collections, indexing and newspaper projects, including content hosting and display site
- Our aggregation tools enable one-search gateways via our OurOntario.ca and Government Documents portals, as well as our newspaper sites INK and the Ontario Community Newspapers
- Our newspaper all-in-one digitization service includes everything from digitization to display of newspapers, including assessing your community newspaper project, managing the digitization process, and delivering the online content in a customizable searchable site
- Our team can provide training and consultation or project management for all types of digitization projects
- We implement custom development and data migration services for enhancing the search and discovery of heritage collections
Our tools and services are designed to build capacity, leverage existing resources, and enable community engagement. We support collaborative work through our networking, and our software tools are optimized to assist groups to work together.
Our motto with regard to our vision for our tools and services is “always in beta” as we continue to strive towards building tools and services that scale and are sustainable. We are committed to continuing research and development of innovative technologies.