The Ontario Government Documents Portal (https://govdocs.ourontario.ca) provides easy access and full-text search of over 120,000 government documents from the collections of the Ontario Legislative Library and the Ministry of the Environment, Conservation and Parks.
You can search and find:
- Over 90,000 documents (monographs, serials, newsletters, press releases and more) from the eArchive collections of the Ontario Legislative Library, from 1867 to now, as downloadable PDFs
- 8000 documents from the Ministry of Environment, Conservation and Parks, dating from the 1960’s to now, as downloadable PDFs
- Links to the item if also found on the Internet Archive, with additional formats available, including DAISY for accessibility
- The collections of the OCUL Government Information Community, the Ministry of the Environment and the Legislative Assembly of Ontario, digitized and hosted by Internet Archive
- Ontario Sessional Papers and the Official Report of Debates (Hansard), digitized and hosted by the Internet Archive
Since 2008, the ODW Ontario Government Documents portal has supported widespread access to content created by government agencies. This project is a collaboration between OurDigitalWorld and the Ontario Legislative Library.